Vancouver WA Baha’i Center
4016 NE 13th Street
Vancouver , WA , 98661
Date(s) - 02/16/2014
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Responding to the inmost longing of every heart to commune with its Maker by carrying out acts of collective worship in diverse settings, uniting with others in prayer, awakening spiritual susceptibilities, and shaping a pattern of life distinguished for its devotional character,
Please join the Baha’is of Clark County for a morning devoted to environmental awareness
Environment Theme Open Devotions
– Your own prayers, music, poems, and songs are a welcome contribution
Local Source Breakfast
– Scrambled backyard-chicken eggs, home-baked breads and various apple treats. Bring a Pot Luck dish if you wish.
– To minimize waste Bring a reusable plate, napkin, cup, and eating utensils
– Compare local well water, tap water and bottled water.
– Can you tell the difference?
– Bring labeled seeds to exchange with others
– Also bring return envelopes from your junk mail for taking seeds home
Consultation on Climate Change