There are just a few kits left.
This year’s theme of Faith Climate Action Week, “Love Made Visible” encourages congregations to plan acts of Sacred Activism to protect the people we love and care about who are most affected by climate change. The kit includes a Sacred Activism Guide on how and why people of faith an conscience engage in advocacy including several suggested challenges, a Sacred Activism art guide, “For Love of Trees” a special interfaith tree planting blessing and ceremony, Faith Climate Voter Pledge cards to collect pledges from your congregation to vote with the climate in mind and stickers for those who pledge, and more!
This must-have kit accompanies Interfaith Power & Light’s 2020 Faith Climate Action Week around Earth Day. It includes everything needed to run a successful climate activity with your faith community. The kit is “evergreen” and can be used any time during 2020.
- Organizer’s instructions
- Sacred Activism Guide
- Sacred Activism Art Guide
- Faith Climate Voter Pledge cards (100)
- Faith Climate Voter Pledge stickers to give to those who pledge (48)
- “For Love of Trees” tree planting ceremony and blessing activity
- Links to the nationwide climate prayer, with more online prayers and blessings
- IPL global warming fact sheet
- Sign up sheet for IPL newsletter
- Envelope to mail sign up sheet to IPL
It takes about 10 days for your kit to arrive by priority mail. Everything is slower because of COVID-19. Make sure to order them in advance to arrive in time for your events.
Extra Faith Climate Voter Pledge postcards are also available to collect pledges to vote with the climate in mind. $5 for a pack of 50 cards.